Sunday, April 21, 2013

Prophetic Prayer Points For Midnight – By Dr. Daniel Olukoya





As Christians, we are bombarded and attacked every second of the day but its more intense and severe in the Night. The bible says, they rob us in the night so we have to pray in the night especially midnight to stop them from robbing us.
The Bible says in ISAIAH 17: 14  "And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us".


The General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry  has issued several prayer points to be used every midnight to confront these dark forces. I will bring to us some of the Prayer Points by this Great Prophet of the Almighty and Powerful God, Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya.
  .

  1. Every dark presence in my dream, what are you waiting for, die, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Anointing for constant open heavens, fall on me now, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every power assigned to siphon my blessing, I strike you with chaos and confusion, in the name of Jesus.
  4. God of Isaac shall arise and multiply my laughter this year, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Powers ordained by heaven to make me great, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every stone placed on my moving forward, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Glory of God, speak for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Strange enemies, assigned to afflict my life, receive violent angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I bind the alpha and omega of witchcraft covens in charge of my case, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Witchcraft money, introduced into my business and finances, catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
  11. Garments of disappointments, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  12. My life, hear the word of the Lord, become an undeniable proof that there is a God in Israel, in the name of Jesus.
  13. My life, hear the word of the Lord, prove that the God of Elijah is still on duty, in the name of Jesus.
  14. God arise and use me as a divine showroom to display power and prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every triangular power assigned to torment me, die, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Double destruction from heaven, visit every coven speaking against me, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Trumpet of destruction, blow upon my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
  18. God arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
  19. All dark powers and dark authorities in my life, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Let all forces of darkness, hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Every occultic agenda for my Country be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
Our Lord and Saviour JESUS is the same forever. He never changes. He says call upon me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you did not know. Just believe and trust God that as you pray every midnight from 12, God will fight your battle.

The GO said today that a woman whose competitor placed embargo on her prayed one day from 12 midnight to 2am and the next day she sold her foodstuffs which she had not been selling. The next night when she prayed till 4am, God opened her eyes to see that there was something buried in her stall that has been preventing her from selling. In the morning, she went to her stall, anoints the place where she saw the talisman buried in the dream and then dug and burnt the talisman. That day, she sold all her stuffs within 15 minutes.

She definitely knew something was wrong and decided to confront the powers by praying through the night to counter the operations. Without the midnight prayers, she would not have gotten her breakthrough.
/
/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"SOME PRAYERS GO UP AND COME DOWN"
(DR'OLUKOYA) FINALLY LEARNING HOW TO DEFEAT THE STRATEGIES OF THE ENEMY. I NOW PRAY THESE PRAYERS AT MIDNIGHT WITH FRIENDS, AND WE HAVE ALL BEGUN TO SEE RESULTS IN OUR LIVES. BLESSINGS
TO DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA AND HIS BELOVED, FOR EMPOWERING US IN THESE LAST DAYS. I LISTEN TO HIS TEACHINGS, BEGINNING TO PRAY WITH HIS FERVENCY! (SMILE)

Anonymous said...

Dr olukoya's prayer point is really working for me by his grace

Anonymous said...

Pastor Olukoya is a great gift to the world and I continue to pay for him that Almighty God should continue to use him for His Glory . Since I was given the prayer rain book in the year 2002 . I always use it for everything in my life and also for my children . And I have been thanking God for the Pastors Life . May God Bless Him , His family and the church of God & give Him long life so that he continue to win more souls for Jesus . Thank you very muclh sir we all appreciate you as the only true pastor of God !!! . ERIN, uk

Unknown said...

I'm yet to pray these prayers...I pray I receive a testimony too,In Jesus Christ's name.AMEN!