Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings to you all. Year 2011 has been really challenging to me and I know for most people all over the world. This year, we have had violence all over the World. Even in Countries that were categorised as peaceful by experts experienced one form of violence, bombings, Civil war etc. Because of these upheavals, most relationships faced threat or some of those unpleasant situations. But in all we must thank GOD. I guess without all these problems, we cannot appreciate GOD'S Love and faithfulness.
THIS SEASON: I wish you all everything that is bright and beautiful I wish you all everything that is most precious and dear I wish you all everything that brings joy and happiness I wish you all the love of God that endures I wish you peace that passeth all understanding I wish you all GOD's unchanging Faithfulness. I wish you all these and many more this Season and always.
Thank you for being there for me. Quite comforting and encouraging.

No comments: